- The integration of transducers, input feedback signals, processors, power supplies, human machine interfaces and output Signals, with effective software at different levels, ensures that steps of the process are executed in a predetermined, predictable and optimized manner meeting process and machine requirements.
- Controls offered range from the Simple standalone to complex controls involving Fault Tolerant CPUs in redundant hot standby configuration with high levels of monitoring and integration with higher level systems and large amounts of secured data exchange.
- Motion controls with coordinated variable speed drive systems.
- Integration of plant data over cloud and remote monitoring with predictive management support is also provided.
System Integration Strengths
- Firstly the range of controls offered is biased to more complicated projects with large number of inputs and outputs, redundancy, fail safe applications, advanced Scada features, OPC connectivity, large and redundant communication networks while keeping the operation of the system simple and intuitive to use.
- Good understanding of system dynamics help us arrive at the optimum solutions for critical time dependent and synchronous operations through prime movers.
- Attention is paid to power system fault levels, graded protection and critical standby systems.
- Excellent documentation and training to end users, and adherence to international standards in design and manufacture ensures years of trouble free operation.
- We are ISO, CE and UL approved.
Automobile Factories > Paint Shop and conveyor Systems
Automobiles > Testbeds
Engine test stands
Transmission and clutch Test Stands
Gamma irradiation plant controls
- ADFTS Automatic Direct Bundle transfer system
- Pellet inspection systems
- PHWR Special purpose automatic energy bundle inspection system
- Special programmed ovens
- Glass heating systems for encasing for atomic waste disposal units.
- Transport systems for Container Inspection systems
Wire and Cable Machinery Control
Strip Processing Lines
- A bulk of these furnaces are used in the heat treatment of metals as in Roller and bogie hearth, bell Annealing, walking beam, Continuous galvanizing line furnace, Annealing and hardening furnace Continuous and batch processes.
- Furnaces can be oil, gas or Electric heated.
- Automation of these furnaces take into account the safety of operation, fuel/air ratio, burner management, zone wise cascaded temperature control, calculation based on heat flow and loss, thermal inertias, induced and forced draft blower control, recipe control of the temperature profile with respect to position and time, Optimization of throughput, reducing the heat loss during charge changes, recording performance and costs of operation, record of heat treatment processes, history, consolidation of multiple furnace outputs, and intimation of maintenance requirements, and connectivity to the cloud.
- Other aspects of control refer to the charging and discharging station control. There are also extensive programs for the tracking of the billets, coils, bundles as they are processed through the furnace, with a recording of the process they are subject to and to estimate when the output will be available for further processing such as rolling mills.
We have more than twenty years of experience. During that time, we’ve become expert in freight transportation by air and all its related services. We work closely with all major airlines around the world. Ongoing negotiations ensure that we always have the cargo space we need and offer you competitive rates.
Autodata has experience working with SIEMENS , ABB , Rockwell Automation, PLCs, enabling I/O optimization. We leverage your existing infrastructure to implement automation solutions designed for your manufacturing and processing needs. Our automation expertise spans major manufacturing industries, Automobile, Chemical processing, Pharmaceutical, Steel , Power, Nuclear and Utilities. Autodata has the automation experience and expertise needed to optimize the investment in your control systems.. Leverage our vast automation experience to gain a competitive advantage, realizing executable solutions for all your challenges.
We continue to grow our team by actively recruiting and training resources on Siemens platforms, such as SIMATIC PCS 7, SIMATIC S7-200 / 300 / 300R/400/400F/H and TIA portal S7-1200 / 1500/1500R/H, WinCC as well as the legacy S5 Series platform. We also offer complete variable frequency drive configurations ABB ACS5xx/8xx, SIEMENS S120, G120 and commissioning. Our team has a more comprehensive, deeper understanding of Siemens/ABB controls.
CPU Redundancy , IO Redundancy , SCADA interface to Plant DCS redundancies , SCADA Redundancy , Fail safe configurations to SIL2, SIL 3 .(1001) and (1002) configurations.
Automation solutions in Hazardous Areas like Zone-1 and 2
Vast Experience in configuration and implementation of Field bus protocols like Profibus , Profinet ,Modbus , Modbus TCP/IP , Ethernet IP ,Control net , Canopen
Programming and configuration brings to life the detailed design of the instrumentation and control system that is developed during the FEED phase of automation. Autodata control engineers have extensive experience working with SIEMENS PLC systems. They apply this automation knowledge in using the latest engineering tools to convert logic diagrams into PLC ladder logic, to write generic and custom code and to build I/O and control applications using standard system function blocks and other features. With the features available in modern control systems, even complex advanced control strategies can be configured and programmed in these systems. Autodata provides top-to-bottom design of integrated control, MES systems. Our design expertise spans the spectrum, including electrical and instrumentationPLC, HMI and SCADA implementations; I/O point configuration; advanced process control; and control networks.
HMI solutions We understand the need to apply newer guidelines for safety and efficiency while maintaining an interface that’s comfortable and effective for your team. We develop graphics utilizing the latest layering concepts, optimized for multi-screenenvironment. Our software design teams work with you to meet your goals, and our experience and size allow us to offer competitive pricing.
When your facility undergoes a planned or unplanned shutdown, scheduled downturn or turnaround, you may have to complete a large range of maintenance tasks in a limited time period. Plants across a wide range of industries look to Autodata to provide additional staff support, maintenance expertise and the parts needed for these shutdowns. As part of our Field Services offering, we provide shutdown planning and services. Depend on us for the services, expertise and resources you need before, during and after an shutdown, helping you get back up and running on schedule.
|Automobile :||Paint shops , Test Beds for R&D and Production Lines.|
|Chemical :||Sulphur Melting and Filtration , Chlorine Compressors, Batching plants to handle Pipe and sheet Making raw material.|
|Steel :||Bell Furnaces , Draw Bench , Continuous Casters, Re-Heating Furnaces , Walking Hearth, Color Coating , Galvanising , Hardening and Tempering , Homogenising Furnaces|
|Wire and Cable :||High Speed Insulating lines for Building wire , Fine Wire Drawing , Rod Breakdown , Drum Twisters. Steel wire mills|
|Water:||Storage and Distribution , RO and UV plants.|
|Pharmaceuticals :||High Speed Centrifuge controls, HMI solutions in Life science applications|
|Shipping :||Ship Loader/Unloader , Engine monitoring systems.|
|Plastics:||Blow moulding , Injection Moulding , Pre-form machines , Pipe Cutters , Pipe making .|
|Tyre:||Rubberizing Process Lines.|
|Nuclear:||Waste Handling process , Cobalt 60 Irradiation Plants for Pharma and Food.|
- The Rectifier output can be controlled using SCR at primary or secondary of the Transformer.
- It can be provided with 6, 12 & 24 Pulse configuration.
- Alternate polarity with programmable time functionality.
- Options with Primary Variac control with diode rectifier for low voltage systems.